PERMANENT LIFE INSURANCE
What is it?
Permanent life insurance is our signature product. It provides money to your family when you die, and builds cash value while you live. It’s guaranteed. It’s secure. It’s dynamic.
Who needs it?
Permanent life insurance is a great way to provide security for your family. It may be an ideal solution for people who are interested in:
- Providing money for final expenses so your family doesn’t have to.
- Replacing income so that your family’s financial life doesn’t have to change in case you pass away suddenly.
- Providing college funds for your children in case of an untimely death.
- Protecting your spouse from the burden of a mortgage in the event of the unexpected.
- Giving a donation to a charity or special interest.
- Supplementing an estate or mitigating estate taxes.
How does it work?
Permanent life insurance – like all life insurance – is designed primarily to provide money (also known as a death benefit) to your designated beneficiary when you pass away – guaranteed.
All Knights of Columbus permanent life insurance policies have premiums that are guaranteed not to increase, so you won’t have to worry about any surprises.
For more information on Permanent Life Insurance click on the link below: