Worthy State Deputy and Officers,
It is my pleasure to announce that the General Agents of Canada will be sponsoring a Virtual Benefit Event (FBE) for all councils, parishes and potential member candidates.
Our presenter Jim Ruta is a best selling author and industry speaker. He also happens to be a Brother Knight in Hamilton, Ontario. Jim will be doing a speaker’s series called THE POWER OF LIFE INSURANCE. This series will have 3 separate presentations outlined in more detail. I know Jim personally and he is an amazing and engaging speaker.
Here are the details:
- If any council promotes the event as outlined in the attached Form #11077 and they meet all the criteria, the council will receive 2 FBEs and will be eligible for the Founders Award and be closer to their Star Council.
- We are offering 3 separate events:
- 1 mini event to entice members to attend the main presentation. The mini event listed in the postcard above will be geared for the Western Canada time zones. (Jim’s Bio is in the attached marketing materials). The mini event is only 20 minutes long and does not count as an FBE but will give members a feel for what the main event will be like. We encourage all to attend.
The poster contains the links for each event and each person must preregister. One event for Eastern Canada has already taken place in late March. On April 13th, 2021 at 7 PM Sask time — Life Insurance Beneficiary Mistakes You Will Regret and How To Prevent Them. (20 Mins). https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Qz3xid0kTWuRUnJU0oii0Q
- 2 main presentations. Again one schedules to accommodate Eastern Canada and one for Western Canada. These presentations will be the same topic “How To Eliminate Essential Financial Insecurity in the Pandemic.” These will be 60 minutes and WILL QUALIFY FOR 2 FBE Credits.
How to Eliminate Essential Financial Insecurity in the Pandemic (60 Mins) – Approved for FBE Qualification.
Eastern Canada – Wednesday April 21th, 2021 at 7 PM EST (5 PM SK time)
Western Canada – Wednesday, April 28th, 2021 at 7 PM Saskatchewan Time
- Registration is required to attend. Please click the links above to register or contact your Field Agent or General Agent’s office to register.
- I am including Jim Ruta’s Bio, a poster for email or bulletin and postcards for each event.
- I would ask you to please:
- Share this information including the marketing materials attached by email with all appropriate officers and councils.
- Add the event to our State and Council bulletins.
- Encourage participation by our local Parishes…..this will be a great membership opportunity.
- Encourage the Councils to share the material in their bulletin, email blast, on their websites or perhaps a phone tree.
- If any State, District, Council Officer or Member need assistance please tell them to contact their Field or General Agent.
Also here is a video that Jim created to help promote our event to make it easier for everyone to market the events. Here are the links:
It is a pleasure to be of service to you and the K of C members of Saskatchewan!2-Poster-Jim-Ruta-Generic
Mark Lewans, FIC, CPCA, CFP, CLU
222 – 408 Broad Street, Regina, SK S4R 1X3
Phone: (306) 949-0270
Fax: (306) 949-1401
Be Bold, Step Into the Breach:
Find Out Why the Financially Savvy Invest in Life Insurance:
The Key to a Successful Retirement: